Trip.com Group Limited is a leading one-stop travel platform globally, integrating a comprehensive suite of travel products and services and differentiated travel content. It is the go-to destination for travelers in China, and increasingly for travelers around the world, to explore travel and get inspired, to make informed and cost-effective travel bookings, and to enjoy hassle-free, on-the-go support and share travel experience. Founded in 1999 and listed on Nasdaq in 2003, the Company currently operates under a portfolio of brands, including Ctrip, Qunar, Trip.com and Skyscanner.
- The Company provides one-stop travel services through Ctrip and Qunar:
- Trip.com Group platform offers over 1.2 million global accommodation offerings, covering hotels, motels, resorts, homes, apartments, bed and breakfasts, hostels, and other properties.
- The air ticketing business offers flights from over 480 airlines, covering over 2,600 airports in over 200 countries and regions.
- The Company offers over 310,000 in-destination activities around the world.
- The Company provides travel services to non-Chinese customers mainly through Trip.com and Skyscanner:
- The products and services through Trip.com are available in 20 languages and 31 local currencies and local sites.
- The products and services through Skyscanner are available in over 30 languages and 52 countries and regions globally.
The Company offers mobile applications, other mobile access channels, multi-lingual websites, offline stores, and customer service centers as well as provides a wide range of products, service, and content offerings to its users. As of December 31, 2020, the Company had 33,400 employees. Most of its employees are based in Shanghai, Beijing, Nantong, and Chengdu.